The OCD Clinician Network exists to help Australians who live with OCD to find treatment.
Benefits of being listed in the directory
If you have special interest and expertise in treating OCD, being listed can:
- Help to make the treatment-seeking journey easier for clients
- Increase your mix of referrals for clients with OCD
- Enhance your credibility among other professionals such as GPs and therapists
To maintain the quality of the listings, you must be:
- Registered with AHPRA without conditions or undertakings
- Nominated by a clinician who is listed in the directory
- Interested and competent in treating clients with OCD
- Able to briefly articulate how you use evidence-based practice in treating OCD
How to get listed in the directory
It's free to be listed, but you will need to be nominated and register on the website. Here's the process:
- Find a clinician in the directory who knows you and can invite you
- Contact the clinician directly and ask them to nominate you (they have access to a special nomination form when they are logged in to this site)
- When they submit their nomination form, you'll receive an automatic email from us with a unique invitation code
- Register on the site using your unique invitation code
- Once you are logged in, submit your listing for review
- Get approved, listed and make it easier for clients to find you!
Can't find a clinician in the directory to nominate you? We'd love to expand this network, so contact us directly to introduce yourself.